- This event has passed.
Tech Entrepreneurship: Emerging Opportunities in Changing Times
April 10 @ 12:00 pm EDT
Are you an investor looking to be a part of a Tech related business? Do you own a Tech startup? or are interested in starting a Tech related business?There is a great opportunity for you at our Innovation and Entrepreneurship Incubation Workgroup.
We are looking to collaborate with individuals (Accountants, Lawyers, Software Engineers, Investors, Product Managers, Product Owners) – who are looking for opportunities in any Tech-Related Business Ventures.
Who should Attend:
- Anyone interested in understanding emerging Tech opportunities in times like this
- Any African living in the Diaspora
- Tech Entrepreneurs
- Investors, Incubators and Accelerators
What participants would gain:
- Understand the current state of entrepreneurship in Africa
- Connect with Other Entrepreneurs / Investors and like minded folks
- Join NIPCA Business & Entrepreneurship Group as a Member
- Support Black Entrepreneurs that are focused on solving world problems using Tech.